Wednesday, November 29, 2006

cof day 2


it has been the most dissatisfying and testing day so far. i was already exhausted even before we started. i think the lack of sleep caught up with me. i cant take my fat body for granted anymore. fuck it man.
we started on time. and headed off to satyam theatre where we canned shots. i was pleased with the result, but wanted more so we headed towards imax. the result was...i think average. something inside me is dis-satisfied.
with no more pucca plans, we headed to medhcal to can scenes for the musical montage. again was not particularly happy.
overall a hard reality checking day. have promised myself to be better focussed tomorrow.
will get back to the script, i have lofty ambitions of shooting 2 scenes perfectly and maybe, just maybe re-shoot one of todays scenes.
lets see. i think i want more from my actor, i dont know if he is delivering, i can only judge when i get to see the results on the edit later this week.

oh the bright spot , were some comments made by sudhir mishra on the state of indian cinema, so much of what he said is in my movie (i think). that sort of helped me.
ciao.

No comments: