ever since the final dub was done, i've been waiting for the final edit to start. its taken a while for the studio to be available. i finally start today evening.
thats it, its make or break from here, over the next few days i have to do whatever it takes to get this film out with its true potential......
i want to do that and thats it....after that, it will be a few public screenings....which will hopefully motivate me to..
a. go to the press with this
b. apply to festivals
c. try and get a release made, either theatrically or otherwise....
however if the all round reviews are terrible then i am going to kerala.