Monday, January 21, 2008

day 5, pre production

I told everyone to take it easy, was a sunday after all. Came in later to meet a few costume designers. All of them were not what I wanted in a film costume designer.....hardly anyone these days has any sort of passion for film costume designing....cant blame them I suppose, I guess they dont see much of a future here....

So here is a call out....is there a costume designer out there....I need one for my movie....he/she must be real/original/passionate and desperate to want to proove themselves in this field :) please do pass the word around, its a major position as far as my crew is concerned...

A few exciting things are in store this week...have been working on the title design for the movie....its still in its early stages, but we are getting it ready for a possible press conference later this week...

And from today its audition time....people are going to be coming in for screen tests...gotta rush out so later guys....

No comments: