Wednesday, January 16, 2008

day 1, pre-production

Wednesday, July 04, 2007 that was my last dated post in my earlier blog.

Lot has happened since then. Some of you might already know....I am on the verge of starting my second feature film.

Like I said, a lot has happened since the 4th of July last year. To start of Happy Days is the biggest hit of the year and then a script which I first started working on in 2006, came back to life late in 07.

So after months of making notes and rewrites, the script is finally done and official pre-production started today. well 16th actually.

I thought it was time for me to once again bring a blog back to life and get into the hang of writing....that will take a little time, but I must document this I feel....

Its going to be two months of pre-production starting today, followed by two months of shoot and a release hopefully in august-september or maybe winter (if post takes time).

I have so much more to talk about, but let me get this blog out of the way today.
I promise to have more details in tomorrow..

for now...I want to say 'hi' to all my friends who have been looking forward to hearing what I might have to say next....its been a wait huh?

bye for now.

3 comments:

Swaps said...

16th of Jan is a wonderful day to start your pre-prod work,mate.Many wonderful people were born on this day.
Lookin fwd to your posts.
~Swap
ps:-word verification sucks...cheetah does not like it.

jaris said...

Hey Bidu,

As its written in the The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

“When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true.”
“people are afraid to pursue their most important dreams because they feel they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll be unable to achieve them.”
Im proud of anish, that he is pursuing his dreams,inspite of many obstacles.


As usual im the first to comment on this blog and yes i'll be on the job of promoting this blog and all our best wishes r with u.
Lets start this bidu...

Swap,Amit,Pradeep, Oz, Don Bhai, Kamal... lets start the 2nd round ..

Take Care Guys.
Cheers

Siraj

kamal said...

cool anish was a good first day. hd'day swapnil, and siraj gr8 book and words you reminded us of- truly inspiring, and yeah 2nd round and this time around there is all the spice of a pickle.. :)