Thursday, June 14, 2007

Eve of the release, too much stress


Its been a tough past week, everything that had to go wrong, has gone wrong...the film was to be uplinked on the server by now...but I am still struggling to do that...
with the monsoons, erratic power and possibly everything else that can hinder the release of my film...every fucking thing is going wrong....I really dont know whats going to happen....

just uploading the film will take me a good 20hrs...encoding before that (which failed once) will take another 20hrs....theoritically at the time of writing this, I can still make it...

but the reality is something else....
trying to keep calm....lets see what destiny has in store for me, after all this time....

any regrets... too early to tell

p.s the pic above clearly depicts everything I am going through....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man anish
best of luck...and yes..upload-encode problems will be there anyway...

if the internet is slow..or it stops for a while..monsoons..electricity cut.....whatever...we understand you...hope I could lend some of my bandwidth but this kind of charity will take some more years to realise... :)

we are all there with you and I am sure , these hours in front of the computer are better than begging distributors for theatre releases.

we are with you mannnn.....chindya chindyal chesei mama!

Prashu
Prashanth Mahagaonkar

Moyin said...

Hi Anish,

Wish you have a roaring success with the film. It`s a bold gesture in the industry.

Have a very gud tym with the film.

Watching you,

Moyin.